We are excited to have in-person and online services each Sunday at 9:30am & 11:00am! Church looks a little different, but we’re back! Find more information at christcov.net/updates.
IN-PERSON & ONLINE OPTIONS:
- In-Person Services – 9:30am (family service) & 11:00am (service w/ kid’s classrooms open) *Traducción al español disponible el primer y tercer domingo del mes
• NEW – Kid’s Ministry during 11:00am service (6wks-5th Grade)
• NEW – Middle School Ministry during 11:00am service (6th-8th Grade)
- Church Online Services (Sundays at 9:30am & 11:00am)
• Youtube – https://tinyurl.com/qozvo2y
• Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/christcovhouston/
• Church Online – https://christcov.net/live/
- Impact In-Person Student Service (Wednesdays at 7:00pm)
- In-Person & Virtual Connect Groups
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like?
With careful prayer and planning, we’re so excited to reopen our in-person Kid’s Ministry during the 11:00am service each week. Like our redesigned Sunday services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our kid’s environments safe (and fun) for your family! When you arrive, be ready for a touchless check-in process to help support a safe environment.
CC Kids Health & Safety Guidelines:
• Please be sure your child uses the restroom before dropping them off
• All staff and volunteers will have temperatures checked and will also wear masks
• One parent per child for drop off & pick up
• Social distancing at Guest Services and classroom doors
• All touched surfaces (i.e. door handles, countertops, seating) will be sanitized before/after service
• No snacks will be served in class
• All shared toys will be changed and/or disinfected before/after service
Plus, we’re also thrilled to launch a BRAND NEW ministry for our middle schoolers during the 11:00am service called ImpactAM!
Each Sunday directly following worship in the second service, all of our 6th – 8th grade students meet in the lobby to head upstairs to experience ImpactAM. With creative lessons, a student environment, committed leaders, and a bag full of surprises, this small group environment will be the best part of their weekend.
Extra Precautions We’re Taking
We are intentional about providing a safe, secure and spacious environment. Please know: you’re physical, mental & spiritual health are most important to us. Our paid cleaning service cleans the entire building before each Sunday. And our enhanced cleaning procedures include a thorough disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces before each service. We will also check the temperatures of volunteers serving in main areas to ensure safety for them and our congregation.
Additionally, we will go above and beyond to provide your family a touch-free and safe experience. We have eliminated every other row in the auditorium to provide adequate distance between others.
Furthermore, our amazing greeters share the same amount of love as always but instead of handshakes and hugs – you’ll be greeted with a warm smile and an “air high five” as they open the doors for you. Our café will focus on serving only drinks (no food) in a safe and sanitary way.
We have hand sanitizing stations all throughout our building and encourage everyone to use them frequently. If you or your children are ill or at higher risk, please stay home and continue to watch our services online on Facebook, Youtube or at christcov.net/live. During both online services your child can visit christcov.net/cckids and watch this weekend’s Bible lesson, as well.