Christ Covenant believes in ministering to the needs of every age group, including our littlest members. While parents enjoy the adult services, they can rest assured that their babies, preschoolers & elementary age children are receiving personal care in a safe and nurturing environment. Our qualified, background checked volunteers create a positive church experience that introduces our kids to a love for Jesus early on. Kid’s Classes coincide with the 11:00am Sunday service.
SAFE & SECURE
Because security and safety are as important to us as it is to you, at the Guest Services desk located in the lobby we will have a touchless check-in process. All you’ll need to do is grab your child’s printed security tags, we’ll take care of the rest. These security tags make sure that you are the only one to pick up your child after service.
Like our redesigned Sunday services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our CC Kids environment safe (and fun) for your children. We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our church spaces before and after service.
CC Kids Health & Safety Guidelines:
- Please be sure your child uses the restroom before dropping them off.
- All staff and volunteers will have temperatures checked and will also wear masks.
- One parent per child for drop off & pick up.
- Social distancing at Guest Services and classroom doors.
- All touched surfaces (i.e. door handles, countertops, seating) will be sanitized before/after service.
- All shared toys will be changed and/or disinfected before/after service.
- No snacks will be served in class.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and watch online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Masks (for children) are optional.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
CC KIDS ONLINE
During all online services visit christcov.net/live, scroll down and then click on the age appropriate link for your child’s online Bible lesson.
Find more information on extra safety precautions we’re taking, visit christcov.net/updates.