Cool Daze: Impact Students
Wednesday, December 9th | 6th – 12th Grade
Christmas is right around the corner, and this year good ol’ St. Dante is putting a lil something extra in all of our stockings. And it ain’t a lump of coal, neither. On December 9th we’re bringing Christmas to you 16 days early. Why? Because just like you, we can’t wait. So we’ll see you here for the coolest daze of all time here at Impact.
COOL DAZE DETAILS:
- Snow Ball Fight: The biggest snow ball fight your blind dog has never seen. We’re talking hundreds and hundreds (did I say hundreds) of snow balls for your throwing pleasure.
- Holiday Spirit Toy Drive: Tis’ the season to be jolly, and also to be generous. Bring a gift for our toy drive to make Christmas even more special for those in need.
- Hot Cocoa and S’mores for Everyone
- Ugly Christmas sweater Contest: Got a Christmas sweater that you’re too embarrassed to wear in public? Great! Cool Daze is the time to flaunt it and have a chance to win our Ugly Christmas Sweater Grand Prize.
- Doors Open at 6:30pm. Event Launches at 7:00pm. Event is FREE, & is open to students grades 6th-12th.