Father’s Day Service
Sunday, June 21st at 9:30am & 11:00am
You’re invited to join us for a special Father’s Day Celebration! We’ll be showing all dads some love before and after service with some surprises and a FREE gift for every man.
We are excited to begin in-person services again each Sunday at 9:30am & 11:00am! Church looks a little different, but this means we’re back! Find more information at christcov.net/updates.
IN-PERSON & ONLINE OPTIONS:
- In-Person Services (Sundays at 9:30am & 11:00am) *Traducción al español disponible el primer y tercer domingo del mes
- Church Online Services (Sundays at 9:30am & 11:00am)
• Youtube – https://tinyurl.com/qozvo2y
• Our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/christcovhouston/
• Church Online – https://christcov.net/live/
- Impact In-Person Student Services (Wednesdays at 7:00pm)
- Virtual Connect Groups, Benevolence Care, Elderly Care
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like?
Your child(ren) will join you in the auditorium for a family-friendly service. Here are some helpful options to make it a great time for them:
- We will have Children’s Activity books (w/ crayons) available for all children in pre-packaged sanitary bags.
- Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the service your child can visit christcov.net/cckids and watch this weekend’s Bible lesson.
Extra Precautions We’re Taking
We are intentional about providing a safe, secure and spacious environment. Please know: you’re physical, mental & spiritual health are most important to us. Our paid cleaning service cleans the entire building before each Sunday. And our enhanced cleaning procedures include a thorough disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces before each service. We will also check the temperatures of volunteers serving in main areas to ensure safety for them and our congregation.
Additionally, we will go above and beyond to provide your family a touch-free and safe experience. We will eliminate every other row in the auditorium to provide adequate distance between others. We will no longer pass an offering bowl but will have secure offering boxes in the back of the auditorium and in the lobby.
Furthermore, our amazing greeters will share the same amount of love as always but instead of handshakes and hugs – you’ll be greeted with a warm smile and an “air high five” as they open the doors for you. Our café will focus on serving only drinks (no food) in a safe and sanitary way.
We also encourage everyone to please wash your hands frequently, and refrain from giving high fives, shaking hands, and touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. We have hand sanitizing stations all throughout our building and encourage everyone to use them frequently. If you or your children are ill or at higher risk, please stay home and continue to watch our services online on Facebook, Youtube or at christcov.net/live. These are all just some of the precautions we are taking.